When: Has been on Tuesday evenings, but we can adapt to you Where: Wrexham Scout HQ, Station Approach, Wrexham, Clwyd LL11 2AA Contact: David Morris Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: 07779272340 Open Volunteer Spots: 4
What does it involve:
Puts on monthly training courses for our 14-18 volunteers to enable them to be full parts of their Section Leader teams and adult leaders of the future.
- Planning sessions based on requirements for each module
- Running the module with a team of other volunteers
- Keeping track of which Young Leader has attended each module
What you’ll get out of it:
- You’ll gain skills that will help you in your life
- Gain presentation skills
- Work with this exciting age group
- Be part of a team which inspires the next generation of volunteer leaders.