What does it involve:
We need people with great people skills to help recruit new adult volunteers and support them as they’re getting started.
- Chatting to parents and explaining how they can help
- Promoting the benefits of Scouts to volunteers
- Placing new volunteers in teams which suit their skills
- Welcoming new volunteers into Scouts
- Supporting new volunteers with their learning
What you’ll get out of it:
You’ll enjoy volunteering with a team of others on this vital task which gets us more, well supported, volunteers knowing that without it we wouldn’t be able to run activities for young people. You’ll make lots of friends and have an exciting, constantly changing role.