We’re looking for a District Youth Commissioner.
If you’re aged 18-25 and have the spark of enthusiasm for making Scouting better, you may be the person we’re after. If you know someone who’d be suitable, please encourage them to apply.
Here’s what we’re after
We need young people who can…
- Communicate effectively
- Be self-motivated
- Do things without waiting to be asked/pushed
- Come up with their own plan of things to be done
- Have their own ideas of how to improve Scouting
- Balance their time to fit in with other things in their lives
- Engage all young people in the District
- Work with other members of the District Youth Team
- Help plan and run events
- Represent others
- Shout about Youth Shaped Scouting
- Feedback to young people on what they’re doing for them
If you’re aged 18-25 (talk to us if you’re slightly younger) and meet these criteria, then we want to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com and become part of Scouting’s future!