When: Fri, December 2, 2022 from 6:00 pm – 9:00 pm Where: Ty Pawb, Market Street, Wrexham, LL13 8BB Contact: Moz Contact Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Contact Phone: 07779272340 Open Volunteer Spots: 1
What does it involve:
Taking ownership of and delivering just one of the bases at our Christmas Celebration event at Tŷ Pawb in December
- Being at the event and running the base
- Getting together a small team of people to help you so you get chance to see the other bases
- Getting hold of the resources needed for the base (expenses will be paid promptly)
- Ensuring you keep the base running to time so that all young people get a chance to do lots of bases
- Completing a written risk assessment for the base
- Christmas Karaoke – get the kids singing Christmas hits
- Christmas Crackers – kids need to eat cream cracker then whistle Christmas tune
- Christmas Tree race – teams race to erect & decorate artificial Christmas tree Generation Game style
- Yule Log – for Scouts and Explorers only – a race to saw through a log
- Jingle Bell Shake – empty tissue box full of bells tied to participants backsides, they shake their booty until the empty the boxes!
- Blindfold piping – decorate a Christmas cake without being able to see it
- Splat the Elf – like splat the rat but with an elf
- Message of Christmas – a more spiritual look at why we’re celebrating Christmas
- Elf Collage – let’s get messy with tissue paper and PVA!
- Hungry Snowmen – an adaptation of human hungry hippos with snowballs (https://youtu.be/49ge_xd3GA4)
- Santa’s wish list – a youth vote base
- Burning wood for Christmas – pyrography
- Pull a giant Christmas Cracker – tug of war with a cracker in the middle (perhaps snap-able if risk assessment done right!)
- Blindfold present wrapping – um, wrapping presents blindfolded!
- Your idea here – any other ingenious activity with a tenuous link to Christmas!