We have started putting fixed training dates in the calendar. We will run one module each month apart from December, July and August.
If you are a Section Leader or Assistant Section Leader who hasn’t yet completed your Wood Badge (you have three years from the start date of your appointment to do this), here’s what you need to do:
1. Meet with your Training Advisor*
2. Work out which modules you need training for and which you don’t need training for
3. Let us know which modules you need training for via this form
4. We will then plan which module we will run each month depending on what people need
5. Attend the training you need
6. Meet your Training Advisor to get it validated (if training isn’t validated it doesn’t count)
*we do appreciate not everyone knows who their Training Advisor is, and we do need more people to volunteer for this vital role.
If you don’t know who your Training Advisor is, please email email@example.com
If you would like to coach other volunteers through their training, you could be a Training Advisor. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org – you don’t need to have finished your own Wood Badge to be a Training Advisor.