Since lockdown began we’ve been providing activities here to supplement what Scout Groups and Explorer Scout Units have been sharing.
We’re now focussing on helping all our young people to work towards their Top Awards – the Chief Scout’s Bronze, Silver, Gold, Platinum and Diamond Awards and the Queen’s Scout Award.
Each week we’ll be working on one of the Challenge badges which go towards these Awards. Some Sections will continue to do their own thing, some will share some of the challenges here, and some – who’s Leaders are really busy – we’ll be sharing activities direct to their Facebook groups.
Find out what we want you to do if you are a
- 6th June – Skills and Community
- 13th June – Personal and International
- 20th June – Fitness and Values
- 27th June – Adventure and Community
- 4th July – World and International
- 11th July – Outdoors and Values
Before we started the weekly challenges based on Top Awards, we provided these activities…