We’re looking for young people to join our Youth Commissioner Team.
If you know of an Explorer Scout who’s got the spark of enthusiasm for making Scouting better, please encourage them to apply.
Here’s what we’re after
We need young people who can…
- Communicate effectively
- Be self-motivated
- Do things without waiting to be asked/pushed
- Come up with their own plan of things to be done
- Have their own ideas of how to improve Scouting
- Balance their time to fit in with other things in their lives
- Engage all young people in the District
- Work with a particular Section
- Help plan and run events
- Represent others
- Shout about Youth Shaped Scouting
- Feedback to young people on what they’re doing for them
If you’re aged roughly 14-18 (talk to us if you’re slightly outside this age range) and meet these things, then we want to hear from you!
Please email email@example.com and become part of Scouting’s future!