Mon 18 Jan 2021 19:00 - 20:30
This meeting is on Zoom:
Joining instructions will be sent to you when you book.
Our annual chance to get together as Leaders from across the District. This year we won’t be able to meet in person, instead we’ll come together with a Zoom webinar. During the meeting there will be lots of polls and chances for you to share your views and ideas with us, it won’t be just listening to us!
Some of what we’ll cover will include:
- A look back on the positives of the last year
- Awards & celebration
- Finding out what challenges you all face running Scouting during the pandemic and how we can improve things in the coming months
- Getting the whole District using Online Scout Manager including how we are going to pay for that
- How to get an effective Group Executive Committee which will support you in your role as a Leader
- New rules which mean written risk assessments now need to be documented and shared for everything we do and how we can manage this easily
- Finding out what YOU think our top priorities should be as a District in 2021
- Someone will win a cake!
Bookings are closed for this event.