- This event has passed.
Young Leaders – Taking the Lead
February 15, 2022 @ 19:00 – 21:00
This module aims to introduce you to the different concepts of leadership. It will teach you how to adapt your style so you can most effectively lead different kinds of activities.
By the end of this module, you’ll:
- have the confidence to take on a leadership role within your chosen section
- be able to run programme activities that are appropriate for your role
- recognise different leadership styles and understand when each should be used to best effect
- recognise how different styles of leadership impact an activity
- understand the need for evaluation, and know how to implement the process as necessary